One time settlement
One Time Settlement Schemes introduced by the Corporation
The Corporation has introduced One Time Settlement Scheme for different categories of its borrowers or purchasers of property, under which they can settle their dues at drastically reduced rate of interest. A defaulter availing the benefit of any of the schemes can apply to the Corporation’s offices at Ahmedabad, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda or Mumbai for the settlement of his account. The schemes are as under :
- Scheme 1 : OTS scheme for units financed by the corporation and which are declared sick by BIFR / GBIFR
- Scheme 2 : Residual Recovery Scheme
- Scheme 3 : OTS scheme for partially disbursed projects who could not go into commercial production
- Scheme 4 : Special scheme for release of residential dwelling given to the corporation as collateral
security by third party
- Scheme 5 : One Time Settlement (OTS) Scheme to purchasers of assets taken over by the corporation and sold
u/s. 29 of SFCs act, 1951
The details of the schemes can be obtained from the website of the Corporation http://gsfc.gujarat.gov.in and also any of the Offices of the Corporation located at Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat & Field Office at Baroda & Mumbai. This details can also be had from Head Office located at Gandhinagar.
More details about the scheme can be seen at the website.